I would like to acknowledge and thank the maintenance team for completion of orders in a timely manner. They have done the job very professional and pleasant. I would like to thank them for their services.
BROKER, INVESTMENT SALES
PIP Realty Group
Office: (773) 233-8180
Direct: (312) 380-1158
License # 475.171926
Connect with me online!
As an organization, we strive to set an example of how both communities and private investors benefit from private real estate investment, ownership and operation. Investors benefit because real estate is a cash-flowing asset. Communities benefit because housing, which otherwise is broken and unused, is now again serving a family and the community. It provides tax revenue to the local government and local contractor and vendor businesses are employed during the development and operations phase. When done right, everyone wins. I’m grateful to have found a place where the work is and feels meaningful.
– Derek Sobieraj
About Derek | View Investment Listings | Property Search | Articles | Market Data | Case Studies | Contact
Derek has been a broker with PIP Realty Group since 2020. He works directly with PIP Realty Group clients on the acquisition, development and disposition of low to mid-market residential real estate. As a Illinois-licensed real estate broker and recent graduate of Kellstadt Graduate School of Business (Master of Science – Real Estate), he has a proven track record across multiple real estate companies, ranging from residential brokerage to residential development and commercial office leasing. Outside the office, he spends his time with friends and family, gaming, rock climbing and occasionally entertaining audiences with magic!
View Available Multi-Unit Investment Properties:
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Read Our Latest Articles for Investors:
- What Investors Should Know About Buying Multi-Family Properties in ChicagoInvestment properties help create wealth and provide an income stream that allows investors to maintain their lifestyle, despite increases in living costs because rental rates tend to keep pace with inflation. While investors may typically … Continued
- 5 Red Flags to Look for When Buying an Investment Property in ChicagoReal estate investments done right can build significant wealth over the long term and bring in a reliable monthly cash flow stream. In addition, because rental rates tend to rise with inflation, your income will … Continued
- How to Make Money From Rental Properties in ChicagoThere are many things to learn before you begin making money from rentals. From locating, negotiating, and closing to rehabbing, day-to-day management, and when it’s time to sell, there are many stages of investing, leaving … Continued
- Why Top Investors Work With Agents in ChicagoMost investors know what they’re doing when it comes to real estate. So that’s why the really savvy investors work with agents in Chicago. Simply put, working with an agent is usually more profitable for … Continued
- 3 Ways You Can Invest in Chicago Real EstateReal estate offers an abundance of exciting opportunities for investors. Over the long-term, when done right, real estate investments can create significant wealth and provide cash flow and provide a pathway for a secure retirement. … Continued
- 5 Things You Can Overlook When Buying an Investment Property in ChicagoWithout the experience of professional investors, it is easy to overlook essential aspects of a potential rental property and make a bad deal. Real estate investing is a business, and like any other, at the … Continued
Join the PIP Realty Group Mailing List Today!
What are the perks?
1. A NEW weekly article delivered straight into your inbox.
2. A weekly market snapshot and access to zip-code based market data.
3. Exclusive INVENTORY updates!
Median Sale Price, Single-Family Homes
Average Market Time, All Property Types
Median Sale Price, 2 – 4 Unit Multifamily
Total Closed Sales, All Property Types
Investment Property Case Studies
Single-Family Asset Ownership & Performance – Chicago-land MSA
Chicago single-family homes continue to be a top producing asset while remaining accessible to investors at relatively low prices. This makes it attractive to new investors as an ideal first step and to institutional investors in larger quantities, as a portfolio. This case study takes a look at a singled out single-family deal that PIP Realty Group brokered in early 2020.Learn More
Small Multifamily Asset Ownership & Performance – Chicago-land MSA
Chicago 2 to 4 Unit Multi-family assets continue to produce high-yields while remaining accessible to investors through conventional financing. This makes it attractive for beginner and seasoned investors as an ideal way to build unit count and grow revenue. This case study takes a look at a singled out 2-flat deal that PIP Realty Group brokered in early 2019.Learn More
Large Multifamily Asset Ownership & Performance – Chicago-land MSA
Chicago 5+ Unit Multi-family assets remain a top-producing income asset while maintaining low-volatility. This makes it attractive to seasoned and institutional investors as an ideal method to grow unit counts and maintain cash-flow. This case study takes a look at a singled out 8-unit Multi-family deal that PIP Realty Group brokered in early 2020.Learn More
Search for Properties:
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
See What People Say About Us
As an Owner, I am comforted in knowing that professionals like PIP manage my assets as if they owned them themselves.
We highly trust their team and would recommend them to anyone looking to sell in the area. Thank you so much again for your hard work to get us the results we wanted.
Investing in real estate is a big decision. Whether we’re your first call or second opinion,
our Chicago real estate experts are ready to listen.
Schedule Your Consultation Today!
PIP Realty Group is a licensed Broker in the state of Illinois and is a leading real estate service provider in the Chicagoland area.
Brokerage • Leasing • Investment • Development • Property Management • Maintenance
License # 481.012918
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than PIP Management LLC are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing